Leak Detection & Repair
Here at Gator Drain and Plumbing, you can count on our highly skilled team to provide comprehensive leak detection and repair service throughout Cape Coral, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Springs and beyond. Your solution in Southwest Florida for plumbing and much more, Gator Drain and Plumbing has the tools and experience necessary to detect hard-to-find leaks and repair them with little disruption to your home or business. For simple faucet leaks, we are the ones to call for full-service residential and commercial offerings.
Proven Experience in the Industry
We are licensed and insured master plumbers with experience working with both fresh water and waste water pipes. Part of providing good leak detection services is to achieve non-invasive results with state-of-the-art technology. Our quick, efficient services are made possible through the use of video camera inspections so we can pinpoint exactly where a leak is originating from. We use the following to not only locate the leak but repair the underlying cause so it doesn’t happen again.
- Multi-angle camera snakes
- Radio detection
- Ground penetrating radar
- Acoustic leak detection
All of these processes are done with no damage to your foundation or overall structure, with most leaks being fixed in a day or two at the most. How’s that for turnaround time? We know how disruptive it can be to your family and customers when a leak is occurring and causing damage, not to mention wasteful use of water. Not only can the leak itself cost you money in wasted water and damages, but the downtime you have to experience, especially as a business, can put production on hold. That’s why we’re in and out quickly to get the done efficiently.
Symptoms of a Leak
A leak may not be immediately apparent, but you may have some warning signs as to what’s going on. Leaky pipes and faucets can damage your floors and ceilings, but often times they are to locate and diagnose. If you experience the following, be sure to contact Gator Drain and Plumbing for an inspection:
- Sudden unexplainable increase in water bill
- Sound of running water when all faucets are off
- Cracks in the foundation
- Uneven growing of grass around foundation
- Shift in soil around the home
- Discoloration on floor coverings
- Foul odors originating from floors or walls
From initial consultation to the leak detection process to repair, we have you covered so your home and business can stay dry and safe.
Leaks waste more water and cost you more money than you think. Here are some interesting stats from the EPA:
- The average household’s leaks account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted every year, equivalent to how much water is needed to run 270 loads of laundry.
- Household leaks waste more than 1 trillion gallons every year across the country, equal to the annual household water use of more than 11 million homes.
- 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons every day.
- Fixing leaks can save you 10% on your water bill.
Contact Gator Drain & Plumbing in Cape Coral, FL
Gator Drain and Plumbing is your source for leak detection and repair throughout Southwest Florida. Leak detection can be very tricky and is best left up to the professionals to handle in the most non-invasive way possible. If you suspect a leak, contact us at 239-541-9044 today. Don’t wait: you could be wasting money and causing damage to the structure of your home or business.